Thirty Something Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation for women over thirty is quite popular. During the thirties, some women may notice stretching of the skin surrounding the breasts. Women in their thirties may notice breast droopiness. They may also notice other breast changes following pregnancy, weight gain or weight loss. The breast-to-under the breast ratio and breast-to-waist ratio becomes more important as well. As the first signs of age appear on the breasts, thirty something women may become more concerned about limiting the effects of aging on the breasts. The thirty something time frame tends to be one when women are also more dedicated to physical fitness and diet. So, why not consider breast augmentation to complement body contours? The advantages are multi-pronged, including:
Increase Breast Size:
- An increased breast size is highly desirable for women in their thirties.
Restore Misshapen Breasts:
- Women in thirties may experience misshapen breasts, the results of pregnancy and weight changes.
Improve Breast Droopiness and Sagging:
- Breasts begin to sag in the thirties, particularly following pregnancy, weight gain or loss.
Fill Out Stretch Marks:
- Women in their thirties may feel that stretch marks will be improved when they are filled out with breast implants.
- Breast augmentation is a common component of a Mommy Makeover treatment plan to redefine body contours that have changed because of pregnancy.
The Ultimate Treatment Plan
Regardless of the reason, the treatment plan for breast enhancement may ultimately be unique for every thirty something woman. Some women may only require a breast augmentation procedure to obtain their goals. Other women may require breast augmentation and fat transfers to improve the appearance of stretch marks. While other thirty something women may be best served with a breast augmentation-breast lift combination procedure to increase size and alleviate breast droopiness and sagging. Still, there are others that may only require the breast lift procedure to achieve their goals. Women who have consultations with plastic surgeons can better define their goals and the appropriate treatment plan.