Experience, caring, empathetic, warm … these are words patients use to describe the Stillwater Plastic Surgery team. Each individual team member is licensed and certified by their respective state boards. And, as patients know, each individual plays an integral role, offering support, guidance and education throughout a procedure. Allergan, the maker of Botox®, Juvéderm® and the celebrated gummy bear implant, recognized Stillwater Plastic Surgery with a coveted Platinum-Plus Team designation. Stillwater is the only practice in the Lake Norman area to be so honored. While we appreciate professional accolades, what we LOVE is exceeding patient expectations. Breast augmentation, breast reconstruction, tummy tucks, liposuction, implant revision surgery, mini-facelift, eyelid surgery – blepharoplasty and non-surgical preventative aging procedures are our expertise. Let’s meet your Stillwater team.
Personal attention is fundamental to the Stillwater experience. Stephanie is a natural people person with many years of plastic and cosmetic surgery experience. Dr. Capizzi personally recruited Stephanie for the critical role of Patient Coordinator in 2012. Stephanie expertly and caringly guides patients through the plastic surgery process from initial consultation through to beautiful outcome. She’s with patients every step of the way.
At Stillwater Plastic Surgery we believe you should never settle for less when it comes to your health or your figure. Dr. Capizzi is the Charlotte-area’s nationally recognized breast augmentation expert. Because of Dr. Capizzi’s expert surgical technique, breast augmentation patients typically recover in days – rather than weeks or months – aided by Ibuprofen and not heavy drugs.
Butt Augmentation or a Brazilian butt lift improves the butt shape, by increasing the size of the butt, balancing the proportion, enhancing its contour, or enhancing firmness. This surgery is carried out by the process of liposuction in which the surgeon removes fat from one part of the body and transfers that fat into the buttock.
The butt lift procedure usually takes 1 to 4 hours, but is based on body type of body. Liposuction extracts fat from one part of the body and then the fat cells are purified or cleaned, to re-inject into the buttock. Healthy fat cells are required to complete this operation. The process is designed to improve the upper part of the buttocks
For more information about a Brazilian Butt Lift visit www.imagebydesignmd.com or talk to Melek Kayser MD at 586-776-3223
Ultherapy is the only FDA-cleared procedure to non-invasively lift the eyebrow, neck and under-chin. NOW, FDA-cleared to improve décolletage lines and wrinkles!
Why Ultherapy at Pur Skin Clinic?
Our medical providers have over 40 years combined experience as Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology specialists. Using ultrasound technology, Ultherapy enables our team to see and treat the deepest support layers of the skin (typically addressed in cosmetic surgery), without cutting or disrupting the skin’s surface.
How does Ultherapy work?
Ultherapy’s secret is ultrasound energy. This treatment incorporates traditional ultrasound imaging, which allows Pur Skin Providers see the layers of tissue they are treating, ensuring the treatment energy is delivered where it will be most beneficial and safe. Learn more about Ultherapy
Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy deep beneath the skin at the optimal temperature for collagen regeneration. The ultrasound energy reaches all the way to the deepest levels of the skin; the same levels as those affected in surgical face lifting. This treatment jumpstarts a natural renewal process, known as neocollagenesis, to produce fresh, new collagen. This new collagen lifts and tightens the many layers of the skin for a natural, long term, noticeable result.
For more information on Ultherapy contact Pur Skin Clinic located in Edmonds WA at (425) 967-3877
Dr. D would like to celebrate summer, along with two big recent accomplishments.
Our Operating Room is now officially certified by the Institute for Medical Quality, based in California. We received a three year approval, the longest available. Now you can have safe\affordable surgery without going to the hospital.
Dr. D has also been re-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. This is his second
re-certification, and we believe he is the first and only Hawaii plastic surgeon to achieve this accomplishment. Many older plastic surgeons, those certified prior to 1995, are not required to complete this rigorous ten-year process. Therefore, they are not forced to keep up with the latest techniques and may be practicing the same way they did over 20 years ago!
To celebrate these announcements we would like to offer you 10% off any office cosmetic procedures, with up to $1000 in savings. We are also offering 10-20% off all non-surgical treatments including Botox, Injectable fillers, and skin care products/treatments.
Call now because these special prices expires after Labor Day.
Reminder: Dr. D can now also see you at our Queens-West office.
Call our office for more details @ 808-678-1955
Or visit our website:
Rhinoplasty is one of the most commonly performed forms of plastic surgery in the world. As with most other plastic surgeries though there is no real ‘fixed’ cost to the procedure. You could pay a wildly different price depending on where you are located in the country. In this blog post we are going to take a little look at a few of the factors which could influence the cost of the Rhinoplasty.
• Perhaps the biggest contributor to the cost of Rhinoplasty is the amount of experience that the doctor has. The more experience your selected doctor has, the more they are likely to charge for the procedure. Now; this should not mean that you should go out there and grab a cheap practitioner. You should pay extra for the experience. Not only will the procedure be a tad safer, but the experience means that you may be a lot more likely to achieve your desired results.
• Many of the top rated plastic surgeons out there will have their own surgery. However new surgeons on the block may need to use the operating facilities of a nearby hospital. If this is the case then you need to be aware that the cost will go up. After all; not only will the doctor need to be paid but the hospital will need to be paid too. That being said; the higher cost may be worth it. Hospitals are incredibly safe places to have procedures carried out, and it is likely that the comfort being in a hospital will be significantly higher.
• Geographic location will also be a factor. If you are located in a large city then you should expect to pay more for your Rhinoplasty than any other place. The most expensive places in the United States to have a Rhinoplasty carried out will be in either New York or LA, both for rather obvious reasons.
• The type of anesthesia that is used during the procedure will also be a factor. You will need to be ‘put to sleep’ for the procedure. You will either be given general anesthesia or IV sedation. In some cases the doctor may need to hire a specialist to administer the anesthesia (if they do not have one on their staff already), and the cost of that will be rather high. Sadly this is a cost which is going to be very difficult to control.
• The extent of the reshaping will also be a huge factor in the Rhinoplasty cost. After all; some people may require a lot of work which will involve hours upon hours under the knife, others may be done in a far quicker amount of time. The only way in which you can control this particular cost is if you opt for something a little less extravagant.
• Some people may require greater after-care than other people. You will tend to need a lot more in the way of after-care if you undergo a larger procedure. For more information visit http://www.rodeodriveplasticsurgery.com/